Make sure your computers meet the following requirements:
- Computers should be no older than 5 years with at least 512 RAM
- Connect to a high speed Internet connection
- Web browser:
- For PC users: Google Chrome w/ Flash Player
- For MAC and iPhone users: Puffin must be installed (you can download this at https://www.puffinbrowser.com/download/)
- Disable your pop up blocker
- Enable cookies on your web browser
- Have Flash 12, or above, installed (you can download this at: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
- Computers need a sound card, with volume on
- If on a T1 line, run on no more than 8 computers simultaneously per T1 line. (As content caches you may run additional computers and the programs will run at a greater speed)
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have ensured that you meet all of the specifications outlined above and are still experiencing an issue, please refer to the FAQs below for assistance.
Q: When attempting to log in to take the online training, I receive an error message: Incorrect Administrator Username, Incorrect Administrator Password, or Both. What do I do?
A: Make sure you are not typing the username or password incorrectly. To recover the username or password, Click “login to database” on the TAPPISAFE website homepage and click “What is my username and password?” If the username and password were given to you by your employer, verify with them it is correct.
Q: While attempting to log in to take the online training, I received an error message: The maximum login attempts reached. What do I do?
A: You have attempted to enter the wrong login information at least five times and have locked the account. Please email inf[email protected] or access our Live Chat feature on our homepage.
Q: While trying to log in to take the online training, I received an error message: Administrator's Internet account is locked out. What do I do?
A: This can occur when the user has not used their account for 13 months or longer. Please call us at 844-930-4877 and we will unlock the account. NOTE: if you use a company account, the account administrator must contact us.
Q: While attempting to log in to take the online training, I received an error message: Your company's accounting number is on hold or inactive. What do I do?
A: Please call us at 844-930-4877 and we will assist you. NOTE: if you use a company account, the account administrator must contact us.
Q: While trying to log in to take the online training, I received an error message that billing from my company requires PO numbers. What do I do?
A: Your company requires a PO number to be added to the "Purchase Order Number" field in the "Billing Method" box. Click "Invoice" and "New Invoice Information," and the field will appear.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at 770-209-7213 or [email protected].