By creating an account, you will be:
- Adding your company to the TAPPISAFE system
- Creating an administrative username
ADMINISTRATOR USERNAME gives access to the courses and access to the database.
TRAINING USERNAME gives access to the courses only.
The individual students from your company do NOT need to set up their own username. Your company can supply the username to access courses. All students can use the same username.
If you think your company already has an account, please call us at 844-930-4877.
PLEASE NOTE: All usernames and passwords must be attached to a company in order to access any TAPPISAFE courses.
See the below information to determine the best way to set up username(s) for your company:
FOR COMPANIES WITH 10 OR MORE STUDENTS:
- We recommend a training username to be set up for the company
- All students will log in with the same training username belonging to your company using their own student identifier
- Administrative username can access database reports
FOR COMPANIES WITH 10 OR LESS STUDENTS:
- All students will log in with the same administrative username and password belonging to your company and their own student identifier
SUPPLIER OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR COMPANIES:
- Individuals needing to set up their own account (vendors/suppliers or independent contractors) will follow the account creation steps
- Once your account has been set up, follow the instructions to take the online training
A payment method (credit card or invoice) can be saved on file for your username(s) or individual students can enter their own payment method.
If students will be using their own credit card, it is important to call Customer Service to change the option to "no credit card to be saved."
Please note: Credit card information that has been saved but does not get utilized within 180 days will be removed from the account.