This is an awareness-level orientation, and is not intended to be actual training. Additional specialized training must be taken to be fully compliant with OSHA standards.
|Course Length||1 hr|
|Course Expiration||3 yrs yr|
|Course Type||TAPPISAFE Safety Course|
In this module we will cover electrical safe work practice under OSHA regulation 29 CFR 1910.331-335. The following topics will be covered:
- Qualified/Non-qualified workers
- Terminology and Definitions
- General Safety Considerations
- Basic Electrical Safety
- Assured Equipment Grounding Conductor Program
- Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) Procedures
- Electrical Shock
- Emergency Response
This course does not require a prerequisite.